Thursday, April 24, 2008

Strange as it may sound...

So, about my "job interview" earlier today... Firstly, I could manage to get lost in Budaörs (got on the wrong bus). Then I met my colleague(s) to be. And then a chain of funny, unexpected things happened :) I visited two classes in the moring. Then I was basically introduced to the majority of the staff. In the meanitime, I got many really tasty snacks couse in this school the teachers celebrate namedays and birthdays. So, what I got in a 15-minute long break were loads of names, apple juice, bread with some topping, tiramisu and some kind of cherry-cake. Normally I don't eat that amount of food till about 2 pm :) Then I was asked if I could go and teach in two classes :):) Ok, this was the weirdest:) A very nice German teacher came with me, introduced me to both classes and left:) Funnily enough, at the end of my second class a bunch of girls came up to me askinging whether I was their new teacher. If I was not, they want me, couse I was by far the best substitute teacher they've got:) Wow, that's a complement, is it not? I told them to write a wishlist and forward it to the head teacher. So, this is how it happened. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I also met the dean! Just a quick handshake, nothing else, he seemed nice though. It seems, I'll start on Saturday (working day) and from next week on (after Wed) I have 3 groups :) Funny. Let's do some math... I entered the school in order to visit one group in the morning. I left the school at 1 pm having tought 2 classes and will have 2 groups in the future :) Greater than ever! And as I had predicted, no interview:)
I might even dare quote from one of my favourites (How I met your mother)
"I've just awsomed all over the place. True story...."
Stay tuned for the upcoming events of my saga!
Cheers

No comments: