Sunday, October 11, 2009

My top ten list of the 'worst songs ever'

In my previous post I wrote about these really obnoxious songs that became big hits and were on charts for weeks or more. What's worse, they were on radio and TV for weeks or more :)
So I thought it would be nice to collect the ones that really bugged me. Here is my list of 'all time annoying songs' in completely random order:
  1. Hit me baby one more time - by Britney Spears
  2. MMMBop - by Hanson
  3. I want it that way - by Backstreet Boys (I could probably list almost all of their tracks)
  4. Cheeky song - by Cheeky Girls (seriously... how could this be a hit??)
  5. Lonely - by Akon
  6. Dragostea Din Tei - by O-Zone
  7. Tell 'em-Crank That - by Soulja Boy (the dance is quite funny, though)
  8. Summer Jam - by Underdog Project
  9. King of My Castle - by Wamdue Project
  10. Napolaj - by UFO (a Hungarian one about suntan oil :D)
So, what's yours?

No comments: