Tuesday, December 1, 2009

After Halloween and Thanksgiving but long before Christmas :)

I've been quiet for a good while now, no particular reason really, just lack of time and laziness :) So, I haven't seen any of those Halloween Party pictures yet, but note to self: contact the colleague responsible 1st thing in the morning. On the whole, the party was good, not too many kiddos came, but it hadn't been advertised early enough, so maybe next year...We had fun, I had my witch costume and make-up too :D

We also had some activities about Thanksgiving, which I'll share with you when I'm less tired and have more time, plus, I still have to figure it out if it's possible to upload files here (to share handouts)...

But the next post is going to be about IATEFL-H and a very memorable Vienna trip, so stay tuned! :)

No comments: